the 10 Indian commandments

The 10 Indian commandments
  • Treat the earth and all that dwells therein with respect
  • Remain close to the great spirit
  • Show great respect to you fellow being
  • Work together for the benefit of all making
  • Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
  • Do what you know to be right
  • Look after the well-being of mind and body
  • Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
  • Be truthful and honest to all times
  • Take full responsibility for your actions.
This means that we could follow some of them. I think that the most important the we should follow is the first one because if you want to be treated like you treat people with respect you should too. I think that this is and good one because it can help you to become a good person. I think that this relates to me because if i want to be treated with respect and hones i should respect people and other this that are around me. An example for this is don't talk to people that you don't know. I think that this is a good example because you are treating people like a love person that you really care about. I think that if you don't know the person you should respond to them in a kind way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment