student success statement

Student success statement
Goodness
“ goodness is the only investment that never fails”
This quote means that we should be glad that we could invest are times in many different ways for example: doing homework, going to party and others. I think that this related to mas because sometimes we think that there is nothing to do but we always have time to invest are time in different things. I think we should investment are time doing homework because we learn from it and we could success in life. I think that we could investment in party because we have fun in places where you feel better. Investment does not fail because you could invest in many things for example land, house, time, work, and school. I think that this can relate to people because they sometimes think that there is nothing to do and they are not doing anything but they could look so they could invest there time in it. I think that we should think on what we can do to help use in fail our investment. I think that investment is something that you own or your time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment