STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT- TYLER HAWS

Student success statement
“I trust that my hard work will pay off”
I think that this quote means that what you do to help others or yourself you will be paid the same. I think that this quote can help other people think that helping other people is a good thing because you could show how helpful you are to people that need help. I think that this can help many people and teens see that helping can make them a good person. An example is that if you do your best to accomplish what you want you will be pay because you put all your hard work. This quote can relate to me because i do all my work and ill be pay with the grades I get because I try my best to accomplish what I want. I think that if you are told to do something it will not be pay off because you are told off and you are not doing it in a way that you want to show helpful or responsible. I think that people that want to have there goals accomplish they must be thankful to people that helps them accomplish it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment