spring break reflection

Spring break What i did in my spring brak was nothing because i could not go out. I did not meet any people because i could not go around LA. I saw about 5 to 20 movies in by break i saw movies with my sister. The homework that i did was form math and physics i could not go out because my sister does not know how to drive and we need to clean. I did not read any book because i wanted to relax and be able to see movie with my sister. I was not able to travel this spring break but ill travel this summer to my grandmas house so i could pass time with her. If i was able to go around LA i would like to go to the beach and to the mall.




 Image result for homeworkImage result for netflix pictures
Image result for amazon fire stick movies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment