student success


Be true
Student success statement
“I am not bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stand right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong”
I think that this quote means that we should not care if we lose or win because we just need to see that we are saying the true and doing the right thing. I think that this quote is trying to give a good lesson to people that does not care if they are suing the true or not. An example for this quote is playing a card game you should play far and if you see someone cheating you should say the true because you could help the other person to cheat. I think that this quote can be related to me and other people because sometimes people are do not say nothing on what they saw. I think that this can help people on not to think on them and to think on other people because it can affect them to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment