This story was about when thomas was small and that he and his friend named Dannie wanted to make a fire place like when they are camping. they both pull out the weeds from the ground so they could have there fire place. they went inside the house an go something to burn the weeds. they did not think that they will burn the hole place and that they will need to call for help. that day they both learn a lesson by burning the weeds. the lesson was that they should not do what they did because it could become something really bad.
STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT- TYLER HAWS
Student success statement “I trust that my hard work will pay off” I think that this quote means that what you do to help others or yourself you will be paid the same. I think that this quote can help other people think that helping other people is a good thing because you could show how helpful you are to people that need help. I think that this can help many people and teens see that helping can make them a good person. An example is that if you do your best to accomplish what you want you will be pay because you put all your hard work. This quote can relate to me because i do all my work and ill be pay with the grades I get because I try my best to accomplish what I want. I think that if you are told to do something it will not be pay off because you are told off and you are not doing it in a way that you want to show helpful or responsible. I think that people that want to have there goals accomplish they must be thankful to people that helps them accomplish it.
Comments
Post a Comment