Student success statement

Student success statement
“If I’ve got correct goals, and if i keep pushing them the best wany I know how, everything else falls into line. If i do the right, i’m going to succeed.”

This quote is important because it can show people that when you are thinking to make a goal it should be a good one. This is showing that if it is not good your goal can fall and it ill be hare for you to get it back on take. An example for this quote is finish high school. This is a example because you are trying to finish high school so, you are trying to do everything so you will not fall any classes. I think that onther example is learning hoe to drive. You will learn how to drive is you ask someone for help. You will learn if you practice everyday with someone. Having goals can help you because you can have everything is order and you dont have to warier if you have done it or not. It is important to have everything organize because you can feel good and you can do the things one by one or step to step. This is rated to me because i like to have all my things in a good way so i could achieve all my goals. I like to have a goal journal to achive my goals. And what i can success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment