Student success statement

Student success statement
“I have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor’ i will tell you: place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that is same way or another i might be able to asape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? no , never ! I'd die first.”
This quote from Karl G. Masers means that the word of honor is something that will tell you place me behind prison walls. This means that they don’t want people to look what she has. This means that people that want to have a word of honor should go inside the circle where they will not say anything to people. Many people can not get out because they are inside the circle. An example if a person tells you something that others don’t know you should not tell other people because you are told and you are trusted on what you have. I think that people should feel good because they are good people and people like how they are. Another example is that they should be helpful to people that need help and that don’t need it. You should always feel happy that you are having the honor word.
Image result for karl g maeser


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment