Student success statment
“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right”

I think that this quote is really good because it has show people many thigs that they can’t gor get. This quote means that many people think that were saying that he should not leave but he was going for his good because he has seen the players play for many years.  I think taht many people have many respects for him because he never thought that a he need it to win to be successful in his life. I think taht many peopel should think about this quote because he tough his players a good meaning on winning. This menas that he does not want to leave his success so many poeple could know him. He is leaving because he maybe can not be a coach anymore or becasue he wants to rest for a moment.  Dean smith will always be remember because he had good games and he always win each game. He never give up on which he was losing or winning.  He does not want other people to be like hime because he was the only one. This could mach me because i could be a successful person if i try my best. I could never give up and foollow other advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment