Enthusiasm
Student success statement
“Enthusiasm makes the difference”
This means that enthusiasm means to be happy. I think that this quote meas that people should do this with a smile so you could feel good. I think that if  people are enthusiasm the world will change because there will be more people exided and less poeple sad. An example for this quote is tigger likes to de enthusiasm becasue he was born to he a happy person and make pthers smile. This quote relates to me because sometimes i feel my family sad and i always find a way to make them smile. I think that Dr. Norman Vincent  Peale thought about this quote becasue someday many people will be enthusiasm and they will be happy. Enthusuasm will have a dirrerence is are life because there will be more happy people.
pjsdj.jpg picture.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment