PLAGIARISM

plagiarism
  1. always wrong because it is theft and fraud
  2. C
  3. false
  4. TRUE
  5. false
  6. TRUE
  7. when I refer to own paper that I have previously written
  8. A
  9. summarize the text in your own words and cite it
  10. both
  11. citation is used to disturb money for royalties
  12. unethical collaboration and plagiarism
  13. all of the above
president 20 things we should say more often
  1. thank you
  2. excuse me
  3. here is a surprise corndog I bough you because your my friend 
  4. I'm sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. you can do it
  7. I've got barbecue squce on my shit to
  8. please
  9. everything is going to be okay
  10. aw! you got me a corn dog to? you shouldn't have buddy
  11. I don't know
  12. your so awesome I legally change my name to yours
  13. hello, person I've never met before! here's high-five
  14. My sport team isn't always the best spots team
  15. NOTHING
  16. I agree with you but I till like you as a person who is a human being and i will treat you like that because if I d't I could everything bad and that's what lots of people do and it is lame
  17. AAAAA! SCREAM
  18. life is tough but so are you
  19. something nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment