Student success statement

Student success statement
“Character matter most”

I think that this quote means that it does matter who you look it matters how you are. For example if you a soccer player or any athlice you should show people the good side of you. You could show how you like your life without being a bad person. I think that this quote is good because it could show many ways that many people have from others. Another example is that if you do drugs you are not showing your character to show other people what you are. You are showing that you do not care and you like to do drugs. I think that this quote related to me because i try my best to show who i am not who im not i try to do other things so people could be proud of me. I think that there is more example about character matter most. I think that this could show kids and people many things. An example is they could show the kindness, honeity, and caring they are for other people and for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment