Student success statement
“Only those live who do good”
An example of this quote is a football player that gives the victury to there family. I think that this quoye is meaning that people that are doing the right thing is going to do good becasue they are doing the right. In my opinion i think that this quote means that if a person that is being is honest is going to success becasue they think that he is equal to everyone around him or her. I think that this could also mean that people that are doing good should have the attention becasue they are doing good. I think that this relats to me becasue im doing the right thing so someday i could success with hellp of others. I think that you could be the opisit becasue you could be a person that does not want help form others. They just want help from thereslef. They think that they could do everything with out help and having a family that could help them with there problems.
ae.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment