class evaluation
  1. the things that I like about this class is learning new things. I have learn new things that I did not know. I'm trying to learn to type with both hands. I'm a CTR person by seeing how to be one.
  2. the things that I did not like about the class is that we need to type with are both hands. we need to do a lot of typing and most of all is that kids talk when the teacher is talking.
  3. my recommendations for improving the class is to practice my typing everyday for about 15-30 min a day. I will learn the key board so I could type fast.
  4. my highlight in this class is to try my best on typing to become a CTR person before I finish high school.
  5. yes I did try my best in this class because I want to pass it and I think that this class could help me someday.
  6. I have been reading my life plan goals because I could see how many thins I want to do before I have kids and what I want to do as a adult.
  7. yes I want to be a CTR person because I will not do bad this and I will not choose the wrong. I want to help people be a CTR person.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment