Education

" education is the latch key to success in life"

I think that this quote means that if you do not have a good education you will not success in life. I think that the more education you have you will success. with education you could will not get that far when you want to. this quote could benefit me by thinking that its the latch of my education so u could success in life. an example of this quote is that if I don't have a good education I will not get a job that I really like and id I have a education I will have a job that I really like and I will be proud of myself because going to school was good because I could have a good education for myself. this quote will mean a lot to me because I will try my best on having the best education that I could have so I could have the career I want to have. this quote means that with out a education you will not have a good job
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Class evaluation

student success statment